I did pretty well on my June goals considering all that happened that month. I took the month of July off to readjust and learn my baby's schedule. This month. again, I'm joining Mama Jenn with her Mission of the Month post.
1. Continue the Proverbs 31 devotion series from where I left off.
2. Begin the Couch-to-5k program
1. Begin The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--on Purpose and with a Plan. I've read it, but now I need to finish planning my 21 days and start doing them.
2. Plan a stay-at-home date.
1. Get back on track with chore charts.
2. Follow the summer schedule more closely. More specifically, go outside more!
1. Save the dining room from the clutter that has taken over.
2. Neatly pack away yardsale boxes for easier set-up next year.
1. Write a guest post.
2. Post at least three times each week. My plan is one menu, one recipe, and one other post.