Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Menu for December 10 - 16

I have a terrible cold.  Sunday night I started to sniffle.. then when I woke up I felt like I was run over by a truck.

We have an insanely busy week, so of course, I'm sick.  I am forcing myself to go to work on Monday and Tuesday, then I'm crawling into bed and never coming out again.  Not really, because, again, we're insanely busy.

We have something going on every night but Tuesday.  We also have an overflowing fridge -- leftovers need to be eaten ASAP.  So, there isn't really a menu this week.



Monday:  Between Scouts and other meetings, we didn't eat dinner.

Tuesday:  Leftovers (I also have some chicken noodle soup in the freezer that I might get out).

Wednesday:  Pizza before Church

Thursday:  Christmas Party at Church

Friday:  Christmas Party at another Church (We have a Sunday church and a Wednesday Church... yay for two parties!)

Saturday:  Bowling with Scouts (Pizza)

Sunday:  Family Christmas Party

No comments:

Post a Comment