Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Posts of 2012

Thanks for stopping by :-)

This has been my first year of dedicated writing on this blog.  I made the transition from Blogger to a self-hosted Wordpress site.. which I did all by myself!!  My readership has grown, and shrunk, and I've learned a lot along the way.  Blogging has become my hobby that helps me focus and reflect.  I've made some blogging friends.   I've learned to be genuine in my writing.

I also made the transition from Mama-of-One to Mama-of-Two this year.  Miss Raegan has made writing a bit of an adventure.

I have lots of plans for 2013!!  I hope to see you around for some of the things I have in the works.  Subscribe and stay tuned this week for my very first GIVEAWAY!!

Until then, check out some of the top posts from this year..

#1 Most Viewed & Commented Post



Reasons I Breastfeed

 

Most Viewed Series:

thehusbandproject

The Husband Project

 



#1 Most Featured Post:



 

Fill Your Freezer:  Potatoes

 

 

 

My Favorite Post:



 

Even "Big Kids" Need Mommy

 

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment