Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu for February 18 - 24

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  Running in circles and going no where... panicked and crazy.  I can't keep up with chores.  I keep missing deadlines.  I haven't planned a menu for weeks.  The last month has been a blur and I'm not sure why.

I've been getting up earlier.  Not that I'm getting much more accomplished, but it's nice to not be rushed in the mornings.

I'm giving *menu planning* another chance this week... hopefully I'll regain some sanity.

 

menuplan

Monday:  Landon is cooking Chicken and Waffles for his Wolf Cub Scout Requirements

Tuesday:  {Scout Stuff} Hamburger Helper

Wednesday:  Pizza before Church

Thursday:  {Fundraiser Event} Out to Eat

Friday:  Carbonara

Saturday: Chicken Cordon Blue OR Chicken and Dumplings (I haven't decided and I don't have a good recipe for either one, yet!)

Sunday:  Dinner with Family

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment