The new pot roast recipe was a hit! I didn't realize the recipe doesn't really call for a crockpot until after I started throwing things into the crockpot... but I just kept going and added the first 11 ingredients to the crockpot and it was the best pot roast I've ever made!! It also cooked really quickly, so I ended up taking it out of the crockpot and heating it up in a roasting pan, later when my husband got home. I served it with egg noodles and beef broth. YUM!!
Next week's menu:
- Monday: Pork BBQ Sandwiches with tatertots
- Tuesday: Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn
- Wednesday: BBQ Pork Ribs with fried potatoes
- Thursday: Chicken Alfredo served over penne with garlic toast
- Friday: Takeout
- Saturday: Leftovers and Dinner with family
- Sunday: Shrimp Scampi served over angel hair pasta
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment, make my day!!