Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu for March 19 - April 1

Here is how my menu turned out last week:

TGIFriday's Copycat Bruschetta Chicken Pasta = YUM!!


Monday:  BBQ ribs in the crockpot with tatertots or fried potatoes  (First time, very good!)
Tuesday:  Artichoke Chicken (Pampered Chef Recipe) with egg noodles  Bruschetta Chicken (I couldn't WAIT to try this... it was amazing!)
Wednesday:  TGIFriday's Bruschetta Chicken  Artichoke Chicken (read what happened that night here)
Thursday:  Hamburger Helper  Chicken Parmesan from Better Homes and Gardens cookbook (hubby's favorite and he had a bad week).
Friday:  Chicken & Gravy over waffles
Saturday:  Banquet at Church
Sunday:  Salisbury Steak  We ate at Olive Garden with a gift card

We had to buy diced tomatoes for the Chicken Parmesan (and picked up a bucket of ice cream while we were at the store).  This week, I'm still trying to use up most of the food in the freezer & pantry, but we are running low on almost everything so I won't be able to go another week without shopping.  I already bought some fruit, at the farmer's market, to take for lunches next week.  Hopefully, I can put off any stock-up trip until Sunday (April!!!). 

I'm making good use of my crockpot this week and hopefully making good progress on the nursery project.

Monday:  Hamburger Helper
Tuesday:  Crockpot Chicken Teriaki over rice
Wednesday:  Crockpot Sweet & Sour Meatballs with rice
Thursday:  Spaghetti and Meatballs (if I'm out of sauce, I may try to make a family sauce recipe and freeze it)
Friday:  Chuck E. Cheese outting or dinner with family
Saturday:  Crockpot BBQ Chicken
Sunday:  Eat out with gift cards




No comments:

Post a Comment