Sunday, July 29, 2012

Menu July 29 - August 4

Six weeks postpartum... I can't believe it went by so fast!  That means, back to work, and back to exercising!  Monday I go back to my summer volunteer job.  Tuesday morning I'm going to start couch-to-5k.



It's going to be another busy week for us, so we have a lot of "dining out" this week!

Lunches:
egg salad sandwiches
pb&j sandwiches
hot dogs
grilled chicken salads

Dinners:
Sunday:  Weekly shopping trip, dinner at a restaurant (with gift card)
Monday:  Shrimp Scampi with salad
Tuesday:  Anniversary dinner at a restaurant (with coupon)
Wednesday:  End-of-summer-job celebration dinner with DH
Thursday:  Lasagna Casserole with salad
Friday:  Church softball playoffs, take-out pizza
Saturday:  I'm working -- I'm hoping DH will make tacos!

  
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment, make my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment