Sunday, September 8, 2013

Menu for September 8 - 14

I haven't shared our new routine yet, because I'm still getting used to it.

I have been learning about the Getting Things Done system, through Mind Organization for Moms (from Power of Moms). I'm really excited to set up my system and get everything organized, but I have to wait until I'm done painting on the first floor... because right now there is no furniture!!



Until then... This is what we eat:



Breakfasts: I eat toast with butter and honey (fresh honey from my uncles bees).  I've also started taking vitamins in the morning. Right now I take vitamin B complex, B12, and biotin. Landon drinks a chocolate protein shake in the recommended child-sized portion.  Raegan has a banana, a few grapes, and a few slices of bread.

Lunches: We all eat lunch away from home.  Usually it's leftovers.

Dinner--
Sunday: Dinner with family
Monday:  Cheeseburger Meatloaf with tatertots
Tuesday:  Pork Roast
Wednesday:  Rosemary Porkchops with mashed potatoes
Thursday:  Tacos and salads
Friday:  Chicken and dumplings
Saturday:  Freezer Pizza and salads

No comments:

Post a Comment