Tuesday is still my "go in town" day -- but before the stores opened, I got a little freezer cooking done!
I was surprised to learn that this pizza casserole recipe actually makes TWO casseroles. Now, I'm really glad I didn't plan to triple it!!
I used two more pounds of the ground beef to make more taco meat (without beans added). That means I only have two pounds of ground beef left to use!! I'm going to make more Brown Bag Burritos because I have some enchilada sauce left that needs to be used. I just need to get some more tortillas...
I also managed to hurt myself. My first freezer cooking injury: I punched through a plastic container trying to get frozen ground beef out of it. It looked a lot worse last night....
What's left on my plan?
- Lasagna Casserole
- Brown Bag Burritos (1&1/2 recipe of filling to fill as many tortillas as possible)
- Waffles (as many as I can crank out - this will feed my seven-year-old all summer)
- Sandwich Bread (in the bread machine)
- Make a freezer inventory list
- Sit down with my feet propped up and relax!!
Next up? Lasagna Casserole
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment, make my day!!