Monday, December 9, 2013

Menu for December 9 - 15






 Slacking is an understatement when describing my life lately.  I've let everything go at one point or another the last few months.  Cooking, dishes, laundry, volunteer work, exercising, friends... yes, people, it was bad.

I'm sorting things back out.  Last week we caught up on all of the laundry!  This weekend I was out of town for a day so I have some serious "tidying up" to do... then I have to put our Christmas tree up.  It's ready.  It's even in the corner where it belongs.  But it's still in the box.  It's on my list, people.




So, we've been busy.  And there is no end in sight.  I am doing a "clean eating challenge" this week but I will probably have to spread it over two weeks because of all of our special events.  I only get the menu two days at a time, so I'll update when I find out what I'm making!!

Monday:  Pizza Party at Scouts
Tuesday:  Garlic and Tomato Pasta with Chicken & steamed veggies (I will be the only one eating veggies, I'm sure)
Wednesday: Turkey Burgers with Lettuce Wrap (boys will eat regular burgers with buns)
Thursday: ??
Friday:  Christmas Party
Saturday:  Christmas Tea Party
Sunday: Out with family


No comments:

Post a Comment