Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu for February 17 - 21






Monday:  BBQ Chicken & tatertots.  I usually do this in the crockpot but I'm not sure what time I'll be home so I will just do it in the oven.  The chicken is already thawed and I'm afraid it will cook too fast in the crockpot.

Tuesday:  Chicken Parmesan.  Straight from my Better Homes & Gardens cookbook.  This is a favorite at our house - served over spaghetti.

Wednesday:  Hoagies from a fundraiser.  We have church so it's a nice convenience meal for us!

Thursday:  Pot Roast with veggies in the crock pot.  If I have a lot of eggs left at this point I'll make Yorkshire Pudding and gravy to go with it.

Friday:  Leftovers.  I'm not sure if Chris will be home or not.  I typically just snack if he's not.


No comments:

Post a Comment