Saturday, March 15, 2014

Menu for March 9-15

Another menu plan!  But this one is for last week.  I decided it's probably better to share what we ACTUALLY ate instead of what I planned on feeding everyone... because between work and pregnancy, I rarely do anything creative with dinner.

Sunday:  We ordered pizza.
Monday:  We had hoagies from a Cub Scout fundraiser.
Tuesday:  Pizza, again, for a very special young man's birthday!
Wednesday:  Lasagna at church.
Thursday:  Clean Enchiladas... Chris had seconds and packed three for lunch but I think all three came home and I haven't had a chance to ask what happened.  So, I'm not sure if these were a hit or not.  I do have three extra jars of the homemade enchilada sauce and it smelled amazing.
Friday:  General Tso's Chicken with rice and veggies
Saturday:  Eggplant Parmesan with the ladies while our men are at the Father & Son banquet at church.

We're trying to eat cleaner to get Chris ready for his juice fast.  And, I'm excited for spring veggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment